The Surrey Tram turns any two pedaler Surrey to a four person bike or more allowing up to three extra passengers to enjoy a ride with another Surrey bike! International Surrey Company is excited to go back to the 1990’s and reintroduce a unique and successful addition to our line of Surrey bikes. The Surrey Tram. The original Surrey Tram has been updated to hitch to any Surrey in the industry, no matter the size, model or make. The Surrey Tram connects to your Surrey as a self-propelled trailer for extra riders.
Have a single bench model but want to ride with more family, friends and neighbors on occasion, but do not want to pedal around an empty seat when alone? Need some additional flexibility in your Surrey rental fleet? The Surrey Tram is your answer.
Attach the Surrey Tram to Make a Four Person Bike or More for a Surrey Ride!
The Surrey Tram is self-propelled with two sets of pedals and its own dual drum brakes. The Tram can easily be attached and detached from any Surrey bike without the use of tool. The Surrey Tram is built to same high standards as the Surrey Deluxe models. The Tram’s versatility and short turning radius is unequaled among traditional Surrey cycles.
The Tram lives up to all the quality standards expected from our products
- Heaviest Gauge Stainless Steel Spokes in the Industry
- DOT Approved Aluminum Alloy Motorcycle Rims
- Stainless Steel Hardware (nuts, bolts and washers)
- Sunbrella Grade Marine Cloth Awning (fade and mildew resistant)
- Aluminum Fenders and Panels
- Foam Injected Molded Ergonomic Seats for the Adults
- Tiger Drylac 49 Series Powder Coating
- All Sealed Bearing Bottom Brackets and Hubs
- Heavy Duty Z Rated Nickle Plated KMC Chain
- All Traditional, Right-Hand Thread Drive Train Components
- Dual Rear Alloy Hubs with Drum Brakes
- The Largest Selection of Surrey Bike Accessories Anywhere!
When ordered alone, the Surrey Tram is $1,895.
When ordered with a Surrey bike, the Surrey Tram is $1,695.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.